YPPT manufactures a complete range of Cummins marine generator sets available in 50HZ, 1500RPM and 60HZ, 1800r/min. These commercial fishing boat gesnet offers diverse power varying from 30 kW-800 kW (50HZ) to 50 kW-900 kW (60HZ).
1. Our marine power generation system is powered by Cummins engine. Cummins is the largest foreign investor in Chinese diesel engine industry, for this company has put 0.24 billion USD in China for investment. Cummins has 15 manufacturing facilities in China. In turn, our Cummins marine generator sets are backed by outstanding technology and integrated service network.
2. Globally reputable diesel generators are employed including Stamford and Marathon, etc.
3. We use high strength cast iron canopy and closure, and employ forged structure and rounded quenched crankshaft, so as to offer outstanding roughness and stable performance.
4. Our Cummins marine generator sets involve the utilization of patented PT fuel system from Cummins. Ingenious protection system, low pressure oil supply and extra-high jetting pressure are responsible for impressive atomization and complete combustion, as well as meeting norms of Euro II, Euro III, EPA and CARB.
5. Each cylinder in this passenger vessel power generator comes with 4 valves, and is backed by direct jetting, supercharged and mid-cooling technologies. Holset turbocharger is responsible for exceptional adaptability to elevation, thus enabling our yacht genset outputs complete power at height below 1525m.
1. Prime genset or standby genset
2. Voltage: 110V, 220V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 440V, 480V, 660V, 690V
3. Electrical starting system or air starting system
4. Side control panel or MSB control cabinet
5. Standard ancillary generator is supplied by Marathon. Options are available as Stamford, Siemens, LEC and KFS, etc.
6. EIAPP (Engine International Air Pollution Prevention) certificate
7. CCS and BV certificate